Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You may wonder why I'm vacuuming my shirt...

Because Tallinn is going through his bi-annual shed.
Sometimes we even vacuum him, but today we used the brush that he so clearly dislikes. My carpet is going to be extra fibery for a little while until his coat thins down.
Just a while ago blogger Trudie From Life After AC wrote a post about dog fur socks. Where the pups sheddings are spun into yarn and then knit into a socks. She had socks made from such doggy yarn. Here is my attempt at dog socks, minus the knitting and spinning skills.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Do those come in a Hypoallergenic model?

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

If the socks don't work you could always use it as a Santa beard!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

You need a furminator. It is the best pet brush on the face of the planet!

Indigo said...

There is a lady in BC who will spin your dog's wool for you and then you really could have Tallin socks. I think Bonnie mentions the address on her blog.

Aida said...

or you can make mitts.

Kate Nova said...

Oh.my.god. That is a lot of fur. I am such a psycho about fur/hair/lint on my dark clothes, this picture is giving me an anxiety attack. But he sure is a cute puppy...