Tuesday, April 08, 2008

i hoodie

I found this company online and designed myself a super awesome hoodie. They did a pretty good job with the printing, but I found this company that does it cheaper. The only issue is that they are in the states. I hate paying duty, so I might just stick with the first company that is based in Montreal.
This hoodie has my name on the sleeve, I think from now ond I'm only going to wear clothing with my name on it. I'll be a walking commercial for myself. Don't pretend you don't think that's a fantastic idea!

10 comments:

Julie said...

gimmie!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Rob is already on the site.

Julie said...

guess who's eating marble slab? :)

jen said...

OH JULIE! :(

Julie said...

coconut icecream with coconut and fresh pineapples!
:)

jen said...

NO!!!! THEY HAD COCONUT ICECREAM!!! I am going to cry! :(

Julie said...

Well you see, I went to the awesome one downtown that ALWAYS has coconut :)

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Very cute. There is also cafepress.com. That is where I got all of the bad t-shirts for Hunter!

towniebastard said...

Did you design the "i shoot people" part yourself, because I couldn't find it anywhere on the site. Because, seriously, I wouldn't mind a t-shirt like that. It's seriously cool.

jen said...

Kara,
Yes I LOVE cafepress! But find they aren't as good for t-shirts, they don't have as many colours to choose from.

Townie,
I did the graphic myself. I designed the camera in photoshop, and then used Wordans text application to type out the "I shoot people". I also have my name on the sleeve, and "photographer" on the back. Wordans does have some images, but no camera. You can download a graphic off the web and then upload the image onto wordans to customize exactly what you want.
It's a pretty neat site! I already have more shirts coming.