Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sunshine & Grandma Glasses

On second thought, not summer, but it sure was warm today. I was even outside wearing one of those fancy hats that doesn't cover my ears, I think they call them baseball caps. It's almost time to bust out the flip flops (I can hear Tina in the peanut gallery). Tomorrow it will only be -8C, I think I might go outside for a picnic.

O.K my sunglasses are freakishly senior citizen-ish, but they cover my whole eye like a goggle. And blaring sun and snow cover call for a practical shade. My sister-in-Law and I thought we were cool when we bought them at Walmart, but no one else seems to agree. I guess we are in a club by ourselves. The club for the only two cool people in the world! Cool people with protected eyes.

4 comments:

Julie said...

i enjoyed wearing those in on the car ride to Ottawa. They helped block out the light to relax and nod off for a few minutes, lol but they were to large and kept falling of my face!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Ewww! Not the green flip flops!!! And you even put on lip gloss for the pic of you in your granny glasses! :)

Anonymous said...

Rock on, fellow cool person!!!
Let the naysayers be damned....and blind. We ARE the two coolest people ever - particularily when we're wearing matching outfits.

xo
J

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Sorry. You are not cool.