Monday, April 14, 2008

Snowmobiling With My Sweetheart

Just another spring day cruising around with my sweety.

Breaking new trail, as the Nathan flies. My back hurts today.
Smashing helmets together.

No, I'm not the Pink Power Ranger.

Boys will be, well CRAZY boys! This cliff may not look hard core, but let me assure you that it was at least a 90 degree cliff. And someone thought it would be a smart idea to drive up it.
Nathan from the top: HEY...HEY....DON'T COME UP HERE!!
Jen from the bottom: THANKS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!
Nathan (after he came back down): Yeah, that wasn't a good idea.
Jen: Ye think? You almost gave me a heart attack!
Nathan: I started going and realized it was a bad idea and knew there was only one way to go, so I stepped on the gas and gave 'er.
Jen: That's it, I'm taking the lead from now on, you numb nut!

I think Nathan looks like a Yeti in that photo.

5 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Yep, if your jacket was pink you would TOTALLY be the Pink Power Ranger. :)

Julie said...

Kimberly! lol wasn't that her name?

jen said...

OMG I thought my helmet was cool....AND NOW, I'm A POWER RANGER!!!! EEEEK!!

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

hehehe hello mrs. power ranger!

Julie said...

YETI!!!!