Thursday, March 27, 2008

This is me, telling you, I want outside.

Tallinn : "Ahhhh duhhhh TALLINN want outside mommmy"

Jen : "Dude, I just let you in"

Tallinn "OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE, WOOF WOOF WOOF!"

Jen : "Don't you want to spend some time with your monkies?"Tallinn: Runs to the door, back to the couch, to the door, back to the couch. "OUTSIDE? OUTSIDE? OUTSIDE? HUH? NOW? HOW ABOUT NOW? RIGHT NOW?"

Jen: "Go over and ask your daddy."
Tallinn: "OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE, AHH HAI OUTSIDE, OUTSIDE? YUP YUP YUP TALLINN WANTS OUTSIDE!"

Nathan: "Go ask your mommy."

8 comments:

Kennie said...

Ahh, I remember these conversations with my dog. Although at times she did drive me nuts - I want in, no I want out, no I want in ...

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Quite the character!

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

I remember those conversations well. We had a Greyhound and a mastiff that did the same thing.

Julie said...

I want a doggie :(

Anonymous said...

That is one gorgeous dog you have there!

Indigo said...

I miss Fuller

Allmycke said...

We have two dogs who have perfected the routine of using us as their personal valets. We let them in and let them out countless times every day, and I'm sure this constant running mostly is for something to do. After all, they both get a good run every day, so it can't be for a lack of exercise!
But then - we got the dogs so we take care of them the best way possible!

Calvin said...

Hi thhanks for posting this