Thursday, March 13, 2008

More Survival Without Water

This morning was fun without water. I needed to go to work and I wasn't going to do it without brushing my teeth and washing my face. The last time I made an order to Well.ca I bought some wet wipes for situations like this. I can't stand using the toilet and not being able to wash my hands. Turns out the wipes were pretty good on my face and in a sense good for a waterless freshen up. The next issue was brushing the ol' pearly whites because at this point they were fuzzy slippers and there was no way I was going to even talk to anyone without a good clean. We were out of our water back up so the next best thing was a bottle of Pellegrino from the sealift room. It was definately an interesting experiance because Pellegrino is a carbonated water that bubbled up in my mouth. I don't think I will do that again if I can avoid, plus I totally wasted an entire bottle of my precious Pellegrino. That's not something you would normally find in this small community, so I hoard it.

Then the sewer truck came. Fantastic.

The water truck finally came as I was leaving the house. It's just good times here in the north. Hey I love camping so it's been a ball of fun.

1 comment:

Peoria Pool Services said...

Hi nice reading your posst