Thursday, December 13, 2007

I feel like plain oatmeal

I don't seem to have any feeling. I don't get excited about shopping, I don't get inspired by music, I don't feel like blogging, or taking photos. I just feel bland and drab. However I do feel like eating Oreos and seem to be doing a lot of that. I am not going to play dumb about my oatmeal stature, it's the lack of sun, and simply that's all there is to it. It's funny how a little thing like that can effect you so much. I sleep too much, I eat too little, but then when I do eat, it seems to be things like carbs only. What is a vegetable? And I am sure that is making me just feel worse. This place is just beautiful around this time of year, it's extended sunsets (the sun doesn't come up it just sits behind the mountain making the sky pink), it's fluffy snow covered hills, but I just don't seem to care. I can't wait for December to end so I can feel like I got a little brown sugar in my oatmeal. I can't wait for the sun to burn back colour into my translucent skin and give my facial moisturizer a reason to have an SPF 30! (What does sun block do to your skin if there is no sun shinning on it?)
Well that's it folks, there are your choices, give yourself skin cancer living in a sunny place, or get depressed and fat living without the sun.

6 comments:

Rob, Tina and the boys said...

Sending lots of love and hugs from us to you! I wish I could email you a Joey slobber or a Colby snuggle, that's what gets me through times like you're describing right now. :)

OH, and as a side note, plain oatmeal is Rob's favorite. *grin*

jen said...

Awe thanks for cheering me up! I get the winter blahs bad up here!

Jackie S. Quire said...

Jen:
I think you and I are almost on the same carb-diet.

Except for the oreos...

I can't seem to "feel like" regular food.

But I'm stubborn, will not admit to "SAD" and have decided its just cuz I am tired of cooking for myself. Lol.

Julie said...

You are feeling so blue because we have no had a phone conversation in quite some time. Call me someday and I will pump you full of life baby!

Arctic Agent said...

http://nunavutuncensored.blogspot.com/

Kate Nova said...

I totally feel your blah-pain. I went for a few days only wanting to eat Triscuits with cheddar cheese last week. But your pictures are awesome, and your vacation is coming soon, right?!