Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Smoooosh Face

OMG do I really look like this every time I take a photo? That would make about 10 million times I have made this face then, I hope I don't get wrinkles from it! That isn't the most plesant profile, but I guess that's why I work behind the camera. One very skilled talent I have learned living north of 60 is how to take a damn good photo with mittens on. Those fingerless gloves don't cut it up here. Check out my HOT down filled purple hand savers. The only thing I can manage is to take the lens cap off with these babies.(Photo courtesy of the other Jen, what is sister for, but for taking funny looking pictures of her sister!)

5 comments:

Aleks said...

You could get a fiber optic tube that would connect your lens to an LCD eyepatch. Then you'd look way better :-p

Julie said...

freak!!! jk! I'm sure all fellow photos make that face, I know I sure do.

now off to the foot Dr. to check out my freak feet..

freaks all around!

Kate Nova said...

I think you look pro! I haven't mastered the mittens thing yet. I deal with bare hands until I can't stand it any longer and then complain a bit. :)

Aida said...

I think Frank deals with bare hands too, he needs to learn taking pics with his mitts. I am however useless in trying to learn doing anything with my mitts on, I need to learn more!

sista j said...

You KNOW I have a thing for smooshie faces! Hey - I think I'm good for other things...like lemony alcoholic goodness, guilt-free chocolate indulgences, frozen statue stances....and the list goes on
love you!