Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Remembrance Day


Nathan participated along with the other RCMP members in the Remembrance day ceremonies. It was nicely put together, however it took place outside and it felt like minus 10. Poor Nathan had to take off his coat for pictures, he must have been freezing, but the camera loved him. I don't think Nathan ever thought when he joined the RCMP that he would be so popular. When he puts on his red serge, not only does he have to deal with his photographer wife, but everyone else who has a camera. I think it's extremely hilarious, and he is a pretty good sport about it.

The job for me at these events is to hold the police radio. If anyone speaks through that tiny little box, I am to flag down one of the guys like a mad woman. I have been lucky so far, I have not had a call on it yet, however I look like I know whats going on, walking around with the radio in my hand.

No comments: