Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pregnant, Halloween & 2 hours to come up with a costume

And no I would never have had the guts to do this minus there being a 3lbs human being living inside my stomach. This is just another one of those "can get away with while pregnant" things. I've never even worn a bikini in my life.

I was going to sew together a witch's costume for my Halloween party yesterday, but kept messing it up. I threw this together last minute, as you know you have to be crafty in the north. There weren't really any other options of just going out and buying something. I will not be sporting this kind of attire either next Friday while handing out candy, it will just be too cold. Lucky I have another warmer costume handy. I will make sure to post photos of that later on.

6 comments:

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

That is awesome!!!!! Your tummy looks great.

Anonymous said...

I once suggested my sister go as a big pumpkin when she was pregnant. A cuff to the back of the head put the breaks on that idea.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I have to admit, I've never seen a fetus dressed up for Halloween before, but no doubt that's just because I don't get out enough. ;-)

Anonymous said...

hehe that is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! LOL!!

Bonnieupnorth said...

I think that is one of the best ones I've seen yet and worked Halloween on the Obstetrics ward, but you topped it!