Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hamlet Day

We had a great parade on Friday and Nathan drove the police truck at the very head of it. I was able to get some fun shots because I sat in the back of the truck. There was a feast and games later that evening where I also got some fun shots, but didn't let that interfere with me playing in some games. The adults played a game that I can't quite describe other then you roll a dice and if you got a three you would run into the centre of the circle and try and blow up a balloon. If someone else in the mean time rolls a three then you have to sit down and they try to blow up a balloon. I think the object was for you to blow it up so much that you end up popping the balloon. I don't really get the point of the game, but it was all smiles, laughing and cheering.

Here I am collecting my balloon, only just in time to sit back down again because someone else rolled a 3!

No comments: